- 1 whole boneless chicken breasts
- 0.33 olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 piece onions
- 2 garlic clove
- 1.25 tablespoons char siu sauce
- 0.25 teaspoon chilli-garlic sauce
- 9 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 0.13 sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 kg cooked pasta
- 1 to taste peanuts
How to make Yellow Cab's Charlie Chan Chicken Pasta
- Sauté onion and garlic in a little olive oil.
- Cook chicken until brown.
- Mix sesame oil, char siu sauce, oyster sauce, chili garlic, and sugar in a bowl.
- Add liquid mixture to chicken and simmer for a few minutes.
(Courtesy of Food.com)