1. For the panna cotta, warm milk, yoghurt and vanilla in a pot. Add strained soaked gelatine to melted liquid.
2. Whisk cultured cream in separate bowl. Add hot mixture from hob into cultured cream, stir to combine, and pour liquid mixture into a jug.
3. Pour into bowls to set in fridge.
4. For the honeycomb, heat honey, sugar, glucose, water in a large pot and bring temperature up to 155 degrees.
5. Gently stir in bicarbonate of soda then turn off the heat.
6. When all the bicarbonate of soda is incorporated into mixture, slowly pour onto a non-stick mat to cool.
1. Break or cut honeycomb into bite size pieces.
3. Top the panna cotta with passion fruit and honey comb.