1. Pre-heat oven to 160°C, Gas Mark 4.
2. Prepare the beef fillet by cooking in a hot frying pan until cooked to your liking. Allow to cool on a board and then slice into thin strips.
3. Place beef dripping in each hole of a muffin tin and put the tin in the oven to heat the dripping until smoking hot.
4. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs whilst gradually adding the flour. When the mixture becomes stiff, add the water and milk, whisking constantly until completely smooth. There should be no lumps whatsoever.
5. Open the oven door and remove the hot muffin tin. Very carefully, divide the batter between the holes. Return the tray to the oven and cook until golden and fluffy. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
6. Combine all the ingredients for the Horseradish and Crème Fraîche Sauce.
7. Place a teaspoon full of the sauce onto each Yorkshire pudding and top with beef and watercress.
Recipe courtesy of Yorkshire Tea