To make the cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Grease several baking sheets and/or line them with baking paper.
2. Combine flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
3. In a separate bowl beat the Stork with the sugars with an electric mixer or wooden spoon until light and fluffy for about 5 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla, scraping the sides occasionally. Gradually beat in flour mixture until blended. Stir in the dark and white chocolate chips.
4. Spoon the dough onto the baking sheets using a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop. Leave at least 2 inches between each cookie so that they have room to spread.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Let stand 2 minutes on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
To make the zebra drizzle (optional):
Melt the chocolate chips in two separate bowls in a microwave on low power. Drizzle the melted dark chocolate over the cookies followed by the melted white chocolate. Leave to set before serving.
As well as choc chips, these cookies taste great with nuts, dried fruit or your favourite candies.
Recipe courtesy of Stork