Made this? How was it?
- 2 teaspoons finely fresh lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 small courgette, trimmed and thinly into half moons
- 3 loosely packed frisee (French curly chicory), trimmed and torn into small pieces
- 1/4 loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 loosely packed fresh mint leaves, torn in 1/2 lengthwise if large
- 1/4 loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and thinly lengthwise
- 1 small red onion, halved lengthwise and thinly crosswise
How to make Courgette salad
2) Add courgettes, frisee, herbs, olives, and onion and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Napa (Chinese) cabbage slaw
- Mesa grill's southwestern potato sa...
- Heritage tomato salad with fresh gr...
- Heirloom tomato salad with fresh gr...
- Buckwheat noodle salad
- Calypso corn
- Jicama and watermelon salad
- Ju-lito (Hoolito)
- Oi moochim (seasoned cucumber)
- Griddled whole-wheat pita salad wit...
- Carrot Salad
- Grilled mushroom and shaved celery....